Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tour: Day Something

so, the whole chicago thing went very very well after all. met some really cool people and made a very very good friend.

i got no sleep and stella is a great show.

des moines killed me. i may never go back. i was mostly asleep, felt like i was on drugs, got barely any sleep and had a terrible terrible experience.

i left the next morning with fear and a heavy heart.

KC!!!! what a wonderful city. i absolutely love kansas city. opened for Bradley Hathoway @ the Mainstreet Cafe. denise and aaron were so good to me. sold lots of cds and had a GREAT night's sleep (finally).

dark. jesus candle. good shower. chicken pot pie.

then TACO'S at julie and courtney's.

now i am in omaha, burning discs and daylight.

i love my life. i love God. i am finally at peace. i have been shaken from my sleep by making very large mistakes, wrong turns, as well as being treated like a better person than i could ever be.

i have been trying to be a servant, and trying to not be an asshole... the latter is hard, but the first is pretty easy. it's the only thing that makes me feel good. it's the main thing that God wants.

wash feet.

wash them.

bradley read into my brain and told me things about myself without even knowing me.

i am a liar and he dug into me.

i feel clean.