Friday, February 1, 2008

My biggest fear/love/stress/salvation



so touring by yourself can be... well... i don't know. i've never done it before. i mean, it's a scary thing, but maybe something i need. people drive me crazy and maybe only having myself, music, and strangers will be a good thing.
the only problem is, if you don't have someone to share experiences with, does it matter?

i think from Feb. 14th to FEb. 26th i will be posting rabidly with photos, stories, reviews, and possibly distress signals.

"all our accidents went purposeful and fell. stripped of providence or any way to tell. our intentions were intangible and sweet. sick with simple math and shy discoveries piled up against our impending defeat."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any Va cities listed there. Specifically Lynchburg.

Oh, by the way, I am going to be checking your blog like, every ten minutes.